PANDEL CERAMIC MOSAICS. Sole Distributors in the United Kingdom. Solihull, Warwickshire, [c. 1938].
Threefold cardboard panel (measuring 55 by 31 cm}, when unfolded, with cord for wall display in shops, the outside of the panel in green with the logo of the company, panels hinged with cloth; displaying 176 glass tiles; baords alittle dusted; otherwise very good.
A very rare trade catalogue-cum-shop display. The imported glass mosaic tile were manufactured by Kosta and Sweden, Covina in Portugal, and Mitterberger in Austria.