ANON. Nice, Hotel D'Angleterre et de la Grande Bretagne.
Original Hotel luggage label, c.1923. 145 x 105 mm.
The Hotel is loctaed at the Junction of Boulevard Victor Hugo and Rue Guiglia by the Jardin Alscae Loraine.
The original Hotel opened in 1837 and then in 1856 was renamed the Hotel D'Angleterre. In 1914 it merged with the neighbouring Hotel called the Hotel de Grande Bretagne.
It was then called the Hotel D'Angleterre et de La Grand Bretagne.
The Hotel underwent major renovations to the façade and internal decoration. In 1980 it became the Park Hotel.
Printers. Imp Gandini, Nice.
Fine condition. Very rare.