ANON. Hotel Westminster Rue de La Paix Paris.
Original Hotel luggage label, c.1912. 90 x 150 mm.
The Hotel was built in 1807. It is named after the Duke of Westminster and his patronage in the 19th Century and bears his coat of arms. Further construction was completed in 1877 under the guidance of Architect A. Gautier with the façade of the Hotel in Haussman style.
Printers: Pap. Imp. Des Hotels A. Boutillier, Paris.